McCray & Company was created to provide innovative, creative solutions that increase visibility and drive revenue for businesses and nonprofit organizations.
- We are thinkers, generating concepts that stand out.
- Our team creates photographs that are worth a thousand words.
- Our award-winning graphic designers and web developers create words and images that
capture the magic and essence of your message.
- We produce compelling copy that rings true to your brand and tells your story.
- We understand the power of social media and put it to work.
The McCray & Company team gets results. What can we do for you?
About Marilyn McCray
Marilyn McCray has had a varied career that has afforded her the opportunity to use a wide range of skills from the writing and production of print collateral to creating winning strategies for marketing campaigns, Websites, e-mail and social media. Her previous experience in marketing and public relations was gained while working on accounts with several of the nation’s Fortune 500 corporations, several major hospitality companies, world class destinations and nonprofit organizations. She has written press materials and secured media coverage in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Austin American Statesman and many more outlets. She is a journalist and published author. Her most recent book, “Canning, Pickling and Freezing with Irma Harding” has just been released by Octane Press.
McCray, who holds a master’s degree from Arizona State University, is the recipient of The Hornblower Vail Valley Foundation’s award for effectively communicating Vail’s message nationally and internationally in the field of culture.